Kendall Jenner Embarrassed by Kris Jenner's Lavish Sweet 16 Party Plans
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Celebuzz/Kim Kardashian/Nick Saglimbeni/.5 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: AbbeyDawn's yFrog/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: NP2/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 18
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Unlike her big sister Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner isn't comfortable making a tremendous to-do over special occasions.
In Kendall's sweet 16 special, which aired on Monday night, the fledgling model snapped when her mom, Kris Jenner, tried to relocate her birthday bash to the Bahamas.
"You're trying to make this bigger and bigger and it's embarrassing me," Kendall complained. "You're just giving me this [over-the-top party], you're just handing me this and I don't want it!"
Fortunately for Kendall, Kris backed down with the party plans and agreed to throw the teen's bash at a West Hollywood hotel. And while she did get a Range Rover from her mom and dad Bruce Jenner, Kendall insisted that in lieu of gifts, her guests donated toys to sick children at the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
"For my mom to be like, 'Oh, we're going to have this huge, extravagant party,' and to think those kids can't even go to a party because they're sitting in a hospital bed, it's just really sad," she explained.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite