Kendall Jenner: I want to be 'left alone,' be a 'normal kid' for 5 minutes
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Kendall Jenner would like to have a break from being in the spotlight -- at least for a little bit. The 17-year-old half-sister of Kim Kardashian and fellow Keeping Up With the Kardashians star opens up in the May issue of Cosmopolitan about the difficulties of fame and her plans for the future.
"The show brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes," Jenner tells Cosmopolitan, on newsstands April 9. "That's tough when the paparazzi are chasing you."
So, the reality starlet's future career plans don't involve a reality show spin-off. "That's not happening," she explains of rumors that she and sister Kylie Jenner, 15, will be getting their own show. "Modeling is my number one priority -- one hundred percent."
Jenner recently told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she is "constantly criticized for being too skinny" and it's "not a nice feeling." To cope with her critics, she says she goes to sister Kim to get advice. But when it comes to getting advice on guys, Jenner tells Cosmopolitan that she goes to sister Khloe's husband Lamar Odom rather than half-brother Rob Kardashian.
"He is really good at giving guy advice," she says. "He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite