Kendall Jenner: I want to be 'left alone,' be a 'normal kid' for 5 minutes
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Kendall Jenner would like to have a break from being in the spotlight -- at least for a little bit. The 17-year-old half-sister of Kim Kardashian and fellow Keeping Up With the Kardashians star opens up in the May issue of Cosmopolitan about the difficulties of fame and her plans for the future.
"The show brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes," Jenner tells Cosmopolitan, on newsstands April 9. "That's tough when the paparazzi are chasing you."
So, the reality starlet's future career plans don't involve a reality show spin-off. "That's not happening," she explains of rumors that she and sister Kylie Jenner, 15, will be getting their own show. "Modeling is my number one priority -- one hundred percent."
Jenner recently told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she is "constantly criticized for being too skinny" and it's "not a nice feeling." To cope with her critics, she says she goes to sister Kim to get advice. But when it comes to getting advice on guys, Jenner tells Cosmopolitan that she goes to sister Khloe's husband Lamar Odom rather than half-brother Rob Kardashian.
"He is really good at giving guy advice," she says. "He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite