Kendall Jenner: I want to be 'left alone,' be a 'normal kid' for 5 minutes
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: PMK/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kendall Jenner would like to have a break from being in the spotlight -- at least for a little bit. The 17-year-old half-sister of Kim Kardashian and fellow Keeping Up With the Kardashians star opens up in the May issue of Cosmopolitan about the difficulties of fame and her plans for the future.
"The show brought us everything we have, and I realize that, but sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for like five minutes," Jenner tells Cosmopolitan, on newsstands April 9. "That's tough when the paparazzi are chasing you."
So, the reality starlet's future career plans don't involve a reality show spin-off. "That's not happening," she explains of rumors that she and sister Kylie Jenner, 15, will be getting their own show. "Modeling is my number one priority -- one hundred percent."
Jenner recently told Harper's Bazaar Arabia that she is "constantly criticized for being too skinny" and it's "not a nice feeling." To cope with her critics, she says she goes to sister Kim to get advice. But when it comes to getting advice on guys, Jenner tells Cosmopolitan that she goes to sister Khloe's husband Lamar Odom rather than half-brother Rob Kardashian.
"He is really good at giving guy advice," she says. "He always tells me to know my worth and never accept less than I deserve."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite