Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner cover Marie Claire Mexico; Kendall says Kylie was 'obsessed with me'
- Photo: Marie Claire1 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP2 of 10
- Photo: @nickiminaj/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram8 of 10
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Inspired by the paintings of great Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, both girls sport slicked-back, center-parted, low buns and bright red matte lipstick. Kendall, 18, shows off her lean legs in a long-sleeve purple printed bodysuit, while Kylie -- wearing a long-sleeve pink dress -- stares into the camera with a wide-eyed expression.
The accompanying spread also features Kendall wearing a sexy see-through lace bodysuit and Kylie showing off her bod in a fringe mini and patterned blazer with nothing underneath. The gorgeous look-a-like sisters also coordinate outfits in several shots -- something that's not out of the ordinary for the reality stars. "She was obsessed with me," Kendall told the mag of her younger sister. "She followed me everywhere."
Kylie agreed with her older sibling. "If she got up in the middle of the night, I got up of the middle of the night," she recalled. "I literally couldn't leave her side. We even matched everything we wore."
In recent years though, the two girls have slowly gravitated towards their own respective interests -- for Kendall, modeling, and for Kylie, a potential future in design or acting. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18," Kylie, 16, told the fashion mag. "But acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it."
Kendall's fascination with fashion and supermodels, meanwhile, started at an early age. "Even as a kid, I remember always looking at my mom's magazines, I would look up to them and I thought they were so beautiful and they seemed very elegant and cool," she said.
The beautiful brunette, who walked in Marc Jacobs' fall 2014 show looking barely recognizable and wearing a see-through shirt, has been inching toward the big time in modeling; she also posed for Vogue.com in various high-fashion looks. Kendall told Marie Claire Mexico that her supermodel idols include Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. "It's just something I really wanted to be," she told the mag.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite