Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner deny underage partying: We're smarter than that
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: VLNY / Zodiac/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 9
- Photo: PacSun/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram7 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have had enough. Earlier this week, TMZ reported that Kendall, almost 18, and Kylie, 16, used fake IDs to enter a 21-and-over Wax Rabbit event at Vignette Lounge in West Hollywood, Calif., on Oct. 15. The teenage "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" stars, however, took to Twitter on Oct. 23 to blast new reports that they were partying underage.
"I am so done with everyone making my little sister and I out to be something that we are not. Shut up with these stupid rumors and stories," Kendall tweeted. "No one has fake ID's and no one's partying. We know that's what all you slimy media people want to see but that is not going to happen. We're smarter than that, we have goals and personally I think it's sad that some people sit at their desk making things up ... about girls that are trying to have a career just like everybody else. Get over it. No story here."
Kylie expressed similar sentiments on her own Twitter account that same day. "Bout to be straight up because I'm sick & tired of the rumors this past week," she tweeted. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but Kendall & I will not grow up to be let downs. I know that's what some people would unfortunately like to see ... but I'm not going to sit around and let grown adults create untrue stories about me underage drinking & partying every night with a fake I.D."
"And F.Y.I. regarding the 'club nights,' I was with my father & family supporting my brother and sister-in-law," Kylie added. "We can stop with all the stories now."
But Kendall didn't seem to hold a grudge for too long. Immediately following her Twitter rant she wrote, "On another note, I got a new Great Dane puppy and she's awesome." Indeed, the young model stepped out with her adorable new puppy in L.A. on Oct. 23. Kendall celebrates her 18th birthday on Nov. 3, and older brother Rob Kardashian gave her the dog as an early birthday present.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite