Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner deny underage partying: We're smarter than that
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: VLNY / Zodiac/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 9
- Photo: PacSun/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: @robkardashian/Instagram7 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have had enough. Earlier this week, TMZ reported that Kendall, almost 18, and Kylie, 16, used fake IDs to enter a 21-and-over Wax Rabbit event at Vignette Lounge in West Hollywood, Calif., on Oct. 15. The teenage "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" stars, however, took to Twitter on Oct. 23 to blast new reports that they were partying underage.
"I am so done with everyone making my little sister and I out to be something that we are not. Shut up with these stupid rumors and stories," Kendall tweeted. "No one has fake ID's and no one's partying. We know that's what all you slimy media people want to see but that is not going to happen. We're smarter than that, we have goals and personally I think it's sad that some people sit at their desk making things up ... about girls that are trying to have a career just like everybody else. Get over it. No story here."
Kylie expressed similar sentiments on her own Twitter account that same day. "Bout to be straight up because I'm sick & tired of the rumors this past week," she tweeted. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but Kendall & I will not grow up to be let downs. I know that's what some people would unfortunately like to see ... but I'm not going to sit around and let grown adults create untrue stories about me underage drinking & partying every night with a fake I.D."
"And F.Y.I. regarding the 'club nights,' I was with my father & family supporting my brother and sister-in-law," Kylie added. "We can stop with all the stories now."
But Kendall didn't seem to hold a grudge for too long. Immediately following her Twitter rant she wrote, "On another note, I got a new Great Dane puppy and she's awesome." Indeed, the young model stepped out with her adorable new puppy in L.A. on Oct. 23. Kendall celebrates her 18th birthday on Nov. 3, and older brother Rob Kardashian gave her the dog as an early birthday present.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite