Kendall Jenner lands Givenchy campaign
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Givenchy/.2 of 8
- Photo: AP Images/Arthur Mola/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: @Parisa/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Kendall Jenner's fashion star just keeps rising.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Jenner, 18, just landed her first major high fashion ad campaign, looking moody in a new Givenchy ad that dropped Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
Jenner appears on the bottom left side of the photo shot by Mert & Marcus, rocking dark lipstick and looking almost unrecognizable.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
But perhaps the high profile gig shouldn't come as a surprise -- Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci is a noted friend of the Kardashians, even designing Kim's wedding dress. Kim also wore the designer to the 2013 Met Gala, her long-sleeved floral frock being one of her most controversial looks ever.
Givenchy confirmed to Fashionista Tuesday that Jenner will be featured in the brand's fall ad campaigns.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Though interestingly enough, she's not the only famous offspring to appear in the ad -- Peter Brant II, the model/socialite son of Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour -- also makes an appearance, second from the left.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite