Kendall Jenner lands Givenchy campaign
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Givenchy/.2 of 8
- Photo: AP Images/Arthur Mola/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: @Parisa/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Kendall Jenner's fashion star just keeps rising.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Jenner, 18, just landed her first major high fashion ad campaign, looking moody in a new Givenchy ad that dropped Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
Jenner appears on the bottom left side of the photo shot by Mert & Marcus, rocking dark lipstick and looking almost unrecognizable.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
But perhaps the high profile gig shouldn't come as a surprise -- Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci is a noted friend of the Kardashians, even designing Kim's wedding dress. Kim also wore the designer to the 2013 Met Gala, her long-sleeved floral frock being one of her most controversial looks ever.
Givenchy confirmed to Fashionista Tuesday that Jenner will be featured in the brand's fall ad campaigns.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Though interestingly enough, she's not the only famous offspring to appear in the ad -- Peter Brant II, the model/socialite son of Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour -- also makes an appearance, second from the left.
Where Are They?
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite