Kendall Jenner Sits Next to Anna Wintour Front Row at London Fashion Week
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Picasa/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: Ray Tang/Rex/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: @kendalljenner/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: @kendalljenner/Instagram11 of 13
- Photo: @kendalljenner/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
Kendall Jenner, who posed for a series of Instagram-inspired selfies for Vogue.com after the conclusion of New York Fashion Week, sat next to the fashion bible's Anna Wintour at the Topshop Unique show during London Fashion Week on Feb. 16.
However, after exchanging brief hellos with Wintour, Jenner, dressed in head-to-toe black, focused her attention on her phone while Wintour chatted with Topshop's Philip Green, according to an observer.
"Today was a good day! Sitting next to the incredible Anna Wintour #TopshopUnique" Jenner captioned a picture of herself and Wintour, seen from the back, on Instagram.
"She looked blase and kind of over it," the observer noted of Jenner's appearance at the event, held at the Tate Modern. "During the show she observed but did not show much reaction. Her look was quite blank."
Jenner, 18, walked in the Marc Jacobs show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Feb. 13 wearing a sheer top and bleached eyebrows. "The New York fashion scene is crazy, madness, but I love the energy," Kim Kardashian's younger sister told Into the Gloss after the show. "I love everything about it -- like the hair and makeup today, it's incredible. I've never had my eyebrows bleached; I don't even look like myself!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite