- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: James Breeden/Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
Kendra Wilkinson may have settled down with Hank Baskett, but they haven't quite settled, which is apparently causing some problems for the couple.
According to Us Weekly, the former nurse girlfriend of Hugh Hefner is tired of her NFL husband's nomadic lifestyle, which has meant setting up house everywhere from Philadelphia to Indianapolis since they got hitched in June 2009.
RELATED VIDEO: Kendra loves her baby's poopy diapers
With Baskett now signed to the Minnesota Vikings, Kendra, 25, is purportedly putting her foot down over relocating with 10-month-old son Hank IV to the picturesque land of lakes and the Mall of America.
"She won't live there," a source tells the mag, "but they're not separating."
Still, the insider implies her decision to live apart has put a strain on their marriage: "Do they fight? Yes. A lot. Especially because Hank doesn't want to miss son Hank's milestones, like his first steps."
But another spy insists to People mag that everything is "just fine" for the pair, explaining that Kendra, who will soon kick off the third season of her E! reality show, plans to commute between California and Minnesota.
RELATED: Kendra wants lipo after baby No. 2
"She'll be spending the majority of her time in L.A. because of work and because her family is here in San Diego," says the snitch. "They're all good in their relationship. Their living situation is always very up in the air. But Kendra likes to have a base in L.A."
She also likes to kvell about her family. On Wednesday, Wilkinson tweeted a picture of the two Hanks, gushing, "How handsome do my 2 favorite men look???"
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite