Kendra Takes Son to Playboy Mansion to Meet Hef
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.2 of 7
- Photo: OK/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: TC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Baby's big day out: Kendra Wilkinson's son Hank Baskett IV is headed to the Playboy Mansion.
"Goin over to the mansion today to visit @hughhefner," she tweeted Monday. "Lil Hank gets to meet him today!! So excited!"
Wilkinson, 24, and her husband, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Hank Baskett, welcomed the boy last Dec. 11. (At the time, Hefner, 83, Wilkinson's ex, called the baby's arrival "a wonderful Christmas present.")
She recently tweeted that she can't believe how fast her son is growing. She just put him "in a 6-9 [month] outfit [and] it fit," she wrote.
Despite her hectic mommy schedule, Wilkinson said she and her husband still find time for loving.
"When the baby sleeps, we have sex!" she recently told E! News. "That's what it is for us. That's why it's so cool to be young parents because we have the energy to do that."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite