Kendra Takes Son to Playboy Mansion to Meet Hef
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.2 of 7
- Photo: OK/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: TC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming Rights
Baby's big day out: Kendra Wilkinson's son Hank Baskett IV is headed to the Playboy Mansion.
"Goin over to the mansion today to visit @hughhefner," she tweeted Monday. "Lil Hank gets to meet him today!! So excited!"
Wilkinson, 24, and her husband, Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Hank Baskett, welcomed the boy last Dec. 11. (At the time, Hefner, 83, Wilkinson's ex, called the baby's arrival "a wonderful Christmas present.")
She recently tweeted that she can't believe how fast her son is growing. She just put him "in a 6-9 [month] outfit [and] it fit," she wrote.
Despite her hectic mommy schedule, Wilkinson said she and her husband still find time for loving.
"When the baby sleeps, we have sex!" she recently told E! News. "That's what it is for us. That's why it's so cool to be young parents because we have the energy to do that."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite