Kendra Wilkinson: "The Playboy chapter of my life is now closed."
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.4 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Brenda Rodriguez
What's a new mom to do with a newborn? If you're Kendra Wilkinson, you're going under the knife -- again. The reality star tells Life & Style exclusively that she's ready to downsize the implants she worked so hard to get when she was 18.
RELATED: Click here for all things Kendra
"I'd definitely consider getting my boobs redone after breast-feeding," says Kendra, who gave birth to son Hank on Dec. 11. "They're a little too big now. I've considered getting a breast reduction."
RELATED: Read more about Kendra and baby Hank
At the age of 18, Kendra worked two jobs to pay for 34D breast implants. But since giving birth, she's no longer happy with her fuller post-pregnancy chest. And she's already got the seal of approval from the most important person in her life: Husband Hank Baskett, an NFL player.
"That's a subject I bring up all the time," she says. "Hank says, 'If you want to do that, that's cool with me.'"
RELATED: Read Kendra's bio
And Kendra makes another big revelation to Life & Style -- no more nude pictures in Playboy.
"If I were asked, it'd be a hard decision, but I'd lean toward no," she tells the magazine. "The Playboy chapter of my life is now closed. I would definitely model, but I don't think I would pose nude. I'm on to the next chapter of being a mom and a wife."
Good decision, Kendra. You're on your way to being the perfect Stepford wife.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite