Kendra Wilkinson: "The Playboy chapter of my life is now closed."
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.4 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
By Brenda Rodriguez
What's a new mom to do with a newborn? If you're Kendra Wilkinson, you're going under the knife -- again. The reality star tells Life & Style exclusively that she's ready to downsize the implants she worked so hard to get when she was 18.
RELATED: Click here for all things Kendra
"I'd definitely consider getting my boobs redone after breast-feeding," says Kendra, who gave birth to son Hank on Dec. 11. "They're a little too big now. I've considered getting a breast reduction."
RELATED: Read more about Kendra and baby Hank
At the age of 18, Kendra worked two jobs to pay for 34D breast implants. But since giving birth, she's no longer happy with her fuller post-pregnancy chest. And she's already got the seal of approval from the most important person in her life: Husband Hank Baskett, an NFL player.
"That's a subject I bring up all the time," she says. "Hank says, 'If you want to do that, that's cool with me.'"
RELATED: Read Kendra's bio
And Kendra makes another big revelation to Life & Style -- no more nude pictures in Playboy.
"If I were asked, it'd be a hard decision, but I'd lean toward no," she tells the magazine. "The Playboy chapter of my life is now closed. I would definitely model, but I don't think I would pose nude. I'm on to the next chapter of being a mom and a wife."
Good decision, Kendra. You're on your way to being the perfect Stepford wife.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite