Kendra Wilkinson: Baby Hank "Almost Peed in My Face!"
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: TC/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:25:14 AM
- Super Bowl TV Advertising Sold Out, Fox SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:09:51 AM
- AXS TV Orders Third Season of 'The World's Greatest Tribute Bands' (ExcluMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:04:28 AM
- 'American Hustle' Review: It's Grifters vs. Feds in David O. Russell&MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:00:22 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer
Hank Baskett IV just got a clean bill of health!
The baby boy born to Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett on Dec. 11 paid a visit to the doctor Monday -- and his Mommy Tweeted about it.
"just got back from pediatrician n hes 100% healthy," Wilkinson, 24, Tweeted, "now im 100% happy." Sounds like Wilkinson is enjoying motherhood. On Sunday she admitted she had been "up all night with the lil man again but i enjoy every min of it. He almost peed in my face today lolol!" Her favorite indulgence post-pregnancy isn't alcohol: it's a cup of Joe. "man it feels great reuniting with my best friend that i havent seen in 9 months," she writes. "her name is COFFEE!"
Born via C-section, the son of the Playboy Playmate and Indianapolis Colts player weighed 9 lbs 5 oz. Wilkinson and Baskett, 27, wed at the Playboy mansion in L.A. in July, shortly after they announced the pregnancy.
"We always hinted to each other that we wouldn't mind having kids soon," Wilkinson told Us Weekly. "We weren't trying, but we didn't use a condom that night."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite