- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @KendraWilkinson/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Tom Briglia /PhotoGraphics/.11 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja , PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Most people make New Year's resolutions to lose weight. But Kendra Wilkinson wants to gain weight -- in the form of a second child.
Us Weekly caught up with the 27-year-old former Playmate at the Dec. 6 STiKS Arcade Charity Gaming Gala in Los Angeles, where she and husband Hank Baskett opened up about their plans to give son Hank Jr., who turns 3 on Dec. 11, a little brother or sister in 2013.
"Our resolution is to definitely have baby number two," the WE TV star told Us. "Maybe another boy. We're used to those already."
Wilkinson and her former NFL player spouse, 30 -- whom she married in 2009 after splitting from Hugh Hefner, 86 -- have been mulling over the idea of more kids for a while now. In August 2010, just nine months after becoming first-time parents to Hank Jr., the reality star told E! News that her hubby was ready to do it all again.
"Hank the other day just freaking called me and was like, 'I want another baby. I want you pregnant,'" she said. Her response? "Oh my God! I need an IUD put in now!"
Two years later, it seems the Playboy cover girl is finally ready to expand her family -- though she definitely still has her hands full with Hank Jr.
"He's like the biggest tattle-teller ever at school. If anyone does anything bad, he goes up and tells the teacher," she told Us on Dec. 6 of her little boy. "And he's learning how to treat a woman. Like tonight, he was like, 'Mommy, you look so pretty.'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kendra Wilkinson: I Want to Get Pregnant Again in 2013!
MORE ON WONDERWAL:
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite