- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @KendraWilkinson/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Tom Briglia /PhotoGraphics/.11 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja , PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Most people make New Year's resolutions to lose weight. But Kendra Wilkinson wants to gain weight -- in the form of a second child.
Us Weekly caught up with the 27-year-old former Playmate at the Dec. 6 STiKS Arcade Charity Gaming Gala in Los Angeles, where she and husband Hank Baskett opened up about their plans to give son Hank Jr., who turns 3 on Dec. 11, a little brother or sister in 2013.
"Our resolution is to definitely have baby number two," the WE TV star told Us. "Maybe another boy. We're used to those already."
Wilkinson and her former NFL player spouse, 30 -- whom she married in 2009 after splitting from Hugh Hefner, 86 -- have been mulling over the idea of more kids for a while now. In August 2010, just nine months after becoming first-time parents to Hank Jr., the reality star told E! News that her hubby was ready to do it all again.
"Hank the other day just freaking called me and was like, 'I want another baby. I want you pregnant,'" she said. Her response? "Oh my God! I need an IUD put in now!"
Two years later, it seems the Playboy cover girl is finally ready to expand her family -- though she definitely still has her hands full with Hank Jr.
"He's like the biggest tattle-teller ever at school. If anyone does anything bad, he goes up and tells the teacher," she told Us on Dec. 6 of her little boy. "And he's learning how to treat a woman. Like tonight, he was like, 'Mommy, you look so pretty.'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kendra Wilkinson: I Want to Get Pregnant Again in 2013!
MORE ON WONDERWAL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite