Kendra Wilkinson: I Want to Get Pregnant Again in 2013!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @KendraWilkinson/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Tom Briglia /PhotoGraphics/.11 of 16
- Photo: JuanSharma/Bruja , PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Most people make New Year's resolutions to lose weight. But Kendra Wilkinson wants to gain weight -- in the form of a second child.
Us Weekly caught up with the 27-year-old former Playmate at the Dec. 6 STiKS Arcade Charity Gaming Gala in Los Angeles, where she and husband Hank Baskett opened up about their plans to give son Hank Jr., who turns 3 on Dec. 11, a little brother or sister in 2013.
"Our resolution is to definitely have baby number two," the WE TV star told Us. "Maybe another boy. We're used to those already."
Wilkinson and her former NFL player spouse, 30 -- whom she married in 2009 after splitting from Hugh Hefner, 86 -- have been mulling over the idea of more kids for a while now. In August 2010, just nine months after becoming first-time parents to Hank Jr., the reality star told E! News that her hubby was ready to do it all again.
"Hank the other day just freaking called me and was like, 'I want another baby. I want you pregnant,'" she said. Her response? "Oh my God! I need an IUD put in now!"
Two years later, it seems the Playboy cover girl is finally ready to expand her family -- though she definitely still has her hands full with Hank Jr.
"He's like the biggest tattle-teller ever at school. If anyone does anything bad, he goes up and tells the teacher," she told Us on Dec. 6 of her little boy. "And he's learning how to treat a woman. Like tonight, he was like, 'Mommy, you look so pretty.'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kendra Wilkinson: I Want to Get Pregnant Again in 2013!
MORE ON WONDERWAL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite