Kendra Wilkinson parties during first night out since Hank Baskett's affair; goes without wedding ring
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Kendra Wilkinson/Celebuzz/.4 of 10
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: @hank_baskett/Instagram6 of 10
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: MPNC/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: @Parisa/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Kendra Wilkinson is on the mend -- and ready to let off some steam! The reality star enjoyed a night out with girlfriends for the first time since learning of her husband Hank Baskett's affair on Thursday, July 24. The mom of two hit up L.A. hotspots Hemingway's and Warwick sans her wedding ring and "was in great spirits," a source tells Us Weekly.
Wilkinson, whose husband cheated with transgender model Ava Sabrina London back in April, "wanted a night out dancing," the insider says.
The "Kendra on Top" star, who gave birth to daughter Alijah two months ago, "wasn't wearing her wedding ring,” wore a "casual” club look and "seemed really happy, trying to keep a low profile,” says the source.
The low-key look helped the former Playboy model blend in and enjoy some eye candy, too. Wilkinson chatted with a few male clubgoers, but wasn't "overly flirtatious," according to the source. "She doesn't want to feel chained to her house anymore, she wanted to go out and have a girls' night…she's such a bubbly, happy person," the insider adds.
Wilkinson and NFL star Baskett, 31, married in June 2009 and together have two kids, son Hank IV, 4, and daughter Alijah, 3 months.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite