Kendra Wilkinson Rushed to Hospital After Car Accident
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Zavar/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: ./Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
Kendra Wilkinson was taken to the hospital following a bad car accident in the Tarzana neighborhood of Los Angeles, Us Weekly can confirm. The "Girls Next Door" alumna, 27, was spotted going into Providence Tarzana Medical Center early in the day on April 21.
A source tells Us that Wilkinson -- wife of former NFL wide receiver Hank Baskett III and mom to son Hank Baskett IV, 3 -- was "in shock" and "really sore" after the accident. Doctors examined her to determine what the damage was to her body and whether she had broken any bones, but it appears her injuries were not serious.
"She was taken in earlier," a second source tells Us of the former Playboy model. "She was discharged already."
A rep for the star did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Incidentally, Wilkinson recently expressed fears about getting hurt on the ABC diving competition "Splash," leading her to abandon the show earlier this month. "I'm so sorry, everybody. It's bittersweet. One thing I don't do is quit. This is the first time in my life I've quit something," she said. "This will haunt me for the rest of my life."
"Big mistake signing up for the show," she tweeted later. "Sorry I let you all down."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite