Kendra Wilkinson Rushed to Hospital After Car Accident
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Zavar/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: JXC/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: ./Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: NCIS: New Orleans, Person of InterestMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Netflix Embraces Spoilers And Those Who Love to Spoil With New WebsiteMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:11:00 AM
- 'Dallas' Finale Leaves Key Character's Fate in Limbo But It's PMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:04:00 AM
- NFL's Abuse Scandal Kind of Screws Over League's New Chief Marketing Officer And MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 PM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife Fight
Kendra Wilkinson was taken to the hospital following a bad car accident in the Tarzana neighborhood of Los Angeles, Us Weekly can confirm. The "Girls Next Door" alumna, 27, was spotted going into Providence Tarzana Medical Center early in the day on April 21.
A source tells Us that Wilkinson -- wife of former NFL wide receiver Hank Baskett III and mom to son Hank Baskett IV, 3 -- was "in shock" and "really sore" after the accident. Doctors examined her to determine what the damage was to her body and whether she had broken any bones, but it appears her injuries were not serious.
"She was taken in earlier," a second source tells Us of the former Playboy model. "She was discharged already."
A rep for the star did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Incidentally, Wilkinson recently expressed fears about getting hurt on the ABC diving competition "Splash," leading her to abandon the show earlier this month. "I'm so sorry, everybody. It's bittersweet. One thing I don't do is quit. This is the first time in my life I've quit something," she said. "This will haunt me for the rest of my life."
"Big mistake signing up for the show," she tweeted later. "Sorry I let you all down."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite