Keri Russell admits she likes to call her kids' nanny 'Babysitter' instead
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: James Lemke Jr./Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: JOHN KELLY/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Come again? It's not uncommon for Hollywood stars to hire nannies to look after their kids while they tend to their busy schedules, but according to Keri Russell, she'd rather use a different title to refer to them -- babysitters.
"I tend to think I can do everything myself," the 37-year-old admitted during an interview with Capitol File magazine for its holiday issue. "I don't even like the word nanny, so I call them babysitters. Is that weird?"
Russell and her husband of six years, Shane Deary, are parents to two children; son River, 6, and daughter Willow, 2.
The "Felicity" alum is quite busy these days, and is currently filming the second season of her FX series "The Americans" in Brooklyn. "I ride my bike to work," she said of her travels. "[It's] much closer to my family. It's the perfect job for a working mom."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite