Keri Russell: 'I just didn't want to act anymore'Related: Celeb Gloss, Ashton Kutcher
- Photo: Karen Collins/Esquire1 of 5
By Rebecca Silverstein
Who says you can't go home again? Not Keri Russell! The former Mouseketeer turned "Felicity" star is back on the small screen for FOX comedy "Running Wilde." But a lot has changed since the last time Keri's had a weekly time slot: She's now married to a "hot carpenter," with whom she has an adorable son named River. Keep clicking as Keri chats with Esquire about her break from acting, being ignored in Brooklyn and more.
On why she took time off from acting:
"I just didn't want to act anymore. I was so tired, and I needed to check out and not have to wake up at 6 in the morning all the time."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite