Kerry Washington looks unrecognizable on new Lucky magazine cover
- Photo: Lucky magazine/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
With her ABC political drama "Scandal" in its third and most successful season, Kerry Washington seems to be covering practically every magazine these days. The 36-year-old appeared on Ebony's March 2013 cover, Elle Magazine's June 2013 cover, Vanity Fair's August 2013 cover, Glamour Magazine's October 2013 cover, Essence's November 2013 cover and now Lucky's December 2013/January 2014 cover.
But this most recent image makes Washington's face practically unrecognizable. The "Django Unchained" star's eyes seem to be narrower and the lighting on her face appears to have distorted her features.
Washington's hair was cut in an edgy, shoulder-length style with bangs, and she wore a white and purple two-piece ensemble covered with a sheer, patterned dress.
But if Washington is concerned by her cover look, she's not saying so publicly. Less than an hour after the cover was unveiled, she tweeted the image with the caption, "WOOO HOOO!" and even made the cover her Twitter avatar.
The recent "Saturday Night Live" host has plenty to celebrate these days. Us Weekly broke the news in late October that Washington was pregnant with her first child after secretly marrying NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in June 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite