Kerry Washington looks unrecognizable on new Lucky magazine cover
- Photo: Lucky magazine/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
With her ABC political drama "Scandal" in its third and most successful season, Kerry Washington seems to be covering practically every magazine these days. The 36-year-old appeared on Ebony's March 2013 cover, Elle Magazine's June 2013 cover, Vanity Fair's August 2013 cover, Glamour Magazine's October 2013 cover, Essence's November 2013 cover and now Lucky's December 2013/January 2014 cover.
But this most recent image makes Washington's face practically unrecognizable. The "Django Unchained" star's eyes seem to be narrower and the lighting on her face appears to have distorted her features.
Washington's hair was cut in an edgy, shoulder-length style with bangs, and she wore a white and purple two-piece ensemble covered with a sheer, patterned dress.
But if Washington is concerned by her cover look, she's not saying so publicly. Less than an hour after the cover was unveiled, she tweeted the image with the caption, "WOOO HOOO!" and even made the cover her Twitter avatar.
The recent "Saturday Night Live" host has plenty to celebrate these days. Us Weekly broke the news in late October that Washington was pregnant with her first child after secretly marrying NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in June 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite