Kerry Washington looks unrecognizable on new Lucky magazine cover
- Photo: Lucky magazine/Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
With her ABC political drama "Scandal" in its third and most successful season, Kerry Washington seems to be covering practically every magazine these days. The 36-year-old appeared on Ebony's March 2013 cover, Elle Magazine's June 2013 cover, Vanity Fair's August 2013 cover, Glamour Magazine's October 2013 cover, Essence's November 2013 cover and now Lucky's December 2013/January 2014 cover.
But this most recent image makes Washington's face practically unrecognizable. The "Django Unchained" star's eyes seem to be narrower and the lighting on her face appears to have distorted her features.
Washington's hair was cut in an edgy, shoulder-length style with bangs, and she wore a white and purple two-piece ensemble covered with a sheer, patterned dress.
But if Washington is concerned by her cover look, she's not saying so publicly. Less than an hour after the cover was unveiled, she tweeted the image with the caption, "WOOO HOOO!" and even made the cover her Twitter avatar.
The recent "Saturday Night Live" host has plenty to celebrate these days. Us Weekly broke the news in late October that Washington was pregnant with her first child after secretly marrying NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in June 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite