- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Sharma Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Three weeks after Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom vowed to love one another forever in a lavish ceremony filmed by E! and splashed across the pages of OK! (a privilege that reportedly cost $300,000), they're apparently still not quite legally wed due to the ongoing back-and-forth over the prenuptial agreement.
RELATED: See more pics of Khloe Kardashian
Now, a reasonable person might ask what the holdup is. After all, the reality TV brunette and the Los Angeles Lakers star haven't even celebrated the two-month anniversary of the first time they laid eyes on each other, so shouldn't they just expect to take out of the marriage what they brought in?
Not when there's $33 million at stake from Odom's NBA deal.
According to TMZ, Khloe is likely to give in to Lamar's firm stance that his assets remain his assets, community property state or no. In exchange, Odom is reportedly fine with forking over an annual pile of moolah to Kardashian and has offered to pay all their expenses by keeping their joint checking account overflowing with cash.
Meanwhile, Radar Online reports that if they split (yeah, we, too, were thinking "when," not "if," but let's try to be a little optimistic here, people), Khloe wants their new house, plus $25,000 a month in spousal support, $5,000 to cover her shopping bill and $1,000 a month for beauty maintenance (hey, mani-pedis aren't cheap).
But that's not all. She is also apparently looking to score a new car every time her lease is up, along with Lakers courtside seats for her entire family.
Odom is "listening to advisers, and a group of hanger-on friends about what the prenup should include," a source vents to Radar. "Lamar needs to man up and stand up to these people. It doesn't seem like they have the best interests of Lamar and Khloe as a couple at heart."
But TMZ says Kardashian is willing to go along with Lamar's demands because she really does want to be Mrs. Odom (plus, she purportedly believes she'll one day be able negotiate a better deal). Once all the attorneys agree and the papers are signed, the lovebirds will be lawfully wed, probably in yet another very special episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
"There is a tremendous amount of love between the two, and that will prevail in the end," adds the insider. "It might get rocky at times, but Lamar and Khloe are very much in love."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite