- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: RD /Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
The latest issue of Life & Style features Khloe Kardashian smiling on the cover and promising to reveal "the truth" about her warp-speed marriage to Lamar Odom.
"We're completely content," she declares (yes, it's quite the bombshell), "and that's the best feeling in the world."
RELATED: See more pics of Khloe Kardashian
But sometimes even the most contented couples, whether or not they've vowed to stay together forever after knowing each other for only a month, have a bad night, which is seemingly what happened for the newlyweds on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
Radar Online claims the reality brunette and her L.A. Lakers hubby "openly fought" while dining out at eatery Philippe Chow. The cause of the purported dispute: dinner table etiquette.
"Lamar caused a huge scene," alleges a spy. "He got jealous because Khloe was texting at the table and he yelled at her to quit it. She refused, so he stormed off and sat alone at the bar. Khloe just ignored him."
It reportedly fell to Kardashian's BFF, who was dining with the vertically well-suited squeezes, to try to ease tensions.
"She was running back and forth between the bar and the table trying to make peace but Lamar kept just saying 'I'm not talking to her. Let her talk to her phone. She can be alone with her phone,'" recounts the big-eared snitch. "It was bad."
And it apparently didn't get any better for the touchy twosome, who were not quite legally wed in an over-the-top, E!-documented ceremony on September 27 (the union was made official in late November after much wrangling over the prenuptial agreement, which, given this supposed squabble, may have been a really smart move).
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Finally he stomped back over to the table and grabbed the keys and left a couple of hundreds on the table," says the mole. "Khloe just turned her back to him so he walked out the front door."
But Odom didn't leave the ladies stranded. He pulled his SUV up to front of the restaurant and they hopped in. (Something tells us the friend who was tagging along probably would have preferred a cab ride.)
According to the source, Kardashian "didn't look happy. She looked really upset."
On the plus side, she also "looked really beautiful," points out the insider, who also proves suspiciously knowledgeable about the starlet's efforts to whittle down her waistline: "She has lost even more weight."
Anyhoo, by the next day, the pair appeared to be back in lovey-dovey mode.
"How sweet is Lamar! Look at what I got today!!!" Khloe gushingly tweeted as she shared a picture of an enormous gift basket overflowing with flowers and champagne.
Was this Odom's fragrant and bubbly way of saying "I'm sorry"? Not according to Kardashian.
"I'm so tired of all of these crazy rumors that Lamar n I r fighting!" she posted Friday morning. "Come on people the honeymoon phase is the best! I love being married!"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite