Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Buy Multimillion-Dollar Home
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: RD /Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have bought their first home together, a multimillion-dollar pad!
RELATED: See more pics of Khloe Kardashian
People.com reports that the 25-year-old reality TV star and the 30-year-old Los Angeles Lakers player bought a seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom home in a gated community in Tarzana, Calif. Their new digs came with a $4 million price tag, according to People.
Khloe and Lamar wed nearly two months ago after a one-month romance.
From Crowd Ignite