Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Buy Multimillion-Dollar Home
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: RD /Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have bought their first home together, a multimillion-dollar pad!
RELATED: See more pics of Khloe Kardashian
People.com reports that the 25-year-old reality TV star and the 30-year-old Los Angeles Lakers player bought a seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom home in a gated community in Tarzana, Calif. Their new digs came with a $4 million price tag, according to People.
Khloe and Lamar wed nearly two months ago after a one-month romance.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite