Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Buy Multimillion-Dollar Home
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: RD /Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Edward Snowden to SXSW: Government Spying is 'Setting Fire to the Future of the Internet&amMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 10:47:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- Edward Snowden to SXSW: Government Spying is 'Setting Fire to the Future of the Internet&am
Newlyweds Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have bought their first home together, a multimillion-dollar pad!
RELATED: See more pics of Khloe Kardashian
People.com reports that the 25-year-old reality TV star and the 30-year-old Los Angeles Lakers player bought a seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom home in a gated community in Tarzana, Calif. Their new digs came with a $4 million price tag, according to People.
Khloe and Lamar wed nearly two months ago after a one-month romance.
From Crowd Ignite