Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house after selling home to Kaley Cuoco
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: GRPR/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: JAXN STFN/GSI9 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Ray Tang/Rex/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: KR4/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Let's hope Khloe Kardashian gets along with Justin Bieber's neighbors better than he did. The reality star, 29, has purchased Bieber's somewhat infamous house in Calabasas, Calif., multiple sources reveal exclusively to Us Weekly.
The news comes just a little over a month after the sale of Kardashian's Tarzana, Calif., mansion. The star and her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, listed the home for $5.499 million back in January, a month after she filed for divorce; it was sold to "Big Bang Theory" actress (and newlywed) Kaley Cuoco later that same month.
Kardashian's new digs are in The Oaks, a gated community in Calabasas. Bieber purchased the home back in 2012 but quietly put it on the market after some highly publicized run-ins with his neighbors, including an alleged egging incident that led to police searching his home as part of a felony vandalism investigation.
"The fact that a talented international musician like Mr. Bieber chooses to live in Calabasas is certainly a feather in our cap and a tribute to our safe and beautiful community," the city's mayor, Fred Gaines, told the L.A. Times in January. "[But] the peace and privacy of our residents is the city's top priority. We have unfortunately had a number of breaches of the peace related to Mr. Bieber and his residence, and the sheriff has acted appropriately in addressing those incidents."
Bieber's former neighbor Keyshawn Johnson is among those who've expressed disapproval for the pop star's behavior. The former NFL player complained to TMZ last year about Bieber's habit of speeding through the neighborhood, where many families live with their kids. Johnson no longer lives in the area; he recently sold his house to none other than Khloe Kardashian's sister Kourtney Kardashian, which means the siblings will soon be neighbors.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite