Khloe Kardashian confirms busy Kanye West and Kim Kardashian tried to date
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Rapper Kanye West's busy schedule kept him from romancing socialite Kim Kardashian, according to the reality TV star's sister Khloe.
The true nature of West's friendship with Kardashian has been swirling around the gossip blogs for years, and West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose recently claimed the relationship was a factor in their 2010 split.
Now Khloe Kardashian has shed some more light on the gossip and she insists Kim is not romantically involved with West, but they almost become a couple at one point.
During an appearance on DJ Sway's Shade 45 radio show last week, she said, "They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn't work out."
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
And Khloe isn't ruling out a romance in their future, because she is convinced they would be well suited.
She added, "I know they hung out, but I know it's never gotten to there (turned romantic) ... I genuinely think that because we have so much in common -- like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections -- I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship."
Twice-wed Kim is currently in the midst of a divorce after splitting from basketball player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.
RELATED: Celebs With Bad Habits
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite