Khloe Kardashian confirms busy Kanye West and Kim Kardashian tried to date
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Rapper Kanye West's busy schedule kept him from romancing socialite Kim Kardashian, according to the reality TV star's sister Khloe.
The true nature of West's friendship with Kardashian has been swirling around the gossip blogs for years, and West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose recently claimed the relationship was a factor in their 2010 split.
Now Khloe Kardashian has shed some more light on the gossip and she insists Kim is not romantically involved with West, but they almost become a couple at one point.
During an appearance on DJ Sway's Shade 45 radio show last week, she said, "They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn't work out."
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
And Khloe isn't ruling out a romance in their future, because she is convinced they would be well suited.
She added, "I know they hung out, but I know it's never gotten to there (turned romantic) ... I genuinely think that because we have so much in common -- like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections -- I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship."
Twice-wed Kim is currently in the midst of a divorce after splitting from basketball player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.
RELATED: Celebs With Bad Habits
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite