Khloe Kardashian confirms busy Kanye West and Kim Kardashian tried to date
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 14
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Rapper Kanye West's busy schedule kept him from romancing socialite Kim Kardashian, according to the reality TV star's sister Khloe.
The true nature of West's friendship with Kardashian has been swirling around the gossip blogs for years, and West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose recently claimed the relationship was a factor in their 2010 split.
Now Khloe Kardashian has shed some more light on the gossip and she insists Kim is not romantically involved with West, but they almost become a couple at one point.
During an appearance on DJ Sway's Shade 45 radio show last week, she said, "They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn't work out."
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
And Khloe isn't ruling out a romance in their future, because she is convinced they would be well suited.
She added, "I know they hung out, but I know it's never gotten to there (turned romantic) ... I genuinely think that because we have so much in common -- like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections -- I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship."
Twice-wed Kim is currently in the midst of a divorce after splitting from basketball player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.
RELATED: Celebs With Bad Habits
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite