Khloe Kardashian Defends Newly Single Sister Kim
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.8 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.9 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Don't mess with the Kardashian Klan.
Shortly after Kim Kardashian announced the end of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, the E! reality star's outspoken younger sister Khloe addressed the inevitable backlash on Twitter.
"Reading some these comments are so hurtful. I'm grateful for our fans who understand and are being respectful," she wrote. "Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."
"Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer!" Khloe, 27, added. "I love you."
In a statement to Us Weekly, Kim, 31, explained that it was "not an easy decision" to file for divorce. "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Following a nine-month courtship, Kim and Humphries, 26, wed during an over-the-top August ceremony in Montecito, Calif. Guests included Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Ryan Seacrest.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite