Khloe Kardashian Defends Newly Single Sister Kim
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.8 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.9 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Don't mess with the Kardashian Klan.
Shortly after Kim Kardashian announced the end of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries, the E! reality star's outspoken younger sister Khloe addressed the inevitable backlash on Twitter.
"Reading some these comments are so hurtful. I'm grateful for our fans who understand and are being respectful," she wrote. "Hate is disgusting. Love is everything."
"Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer!" Khloe, 27, added. "I love you."
In a statement to Us Weekly, Kim, 31, explained that it was "not an easy decision" to file for divorce. "I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."
Following a nine-month courtship, Kim and Humphries, 26, wed during an over-the-top August ceremony in Montecito, Calif. Guests included Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Ryan Seacrest.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite