Khloe Kardashian Drops PETA After Kim's Flour-Bombing Incident
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Hours following Kim Kardashian's flour bombing incident, PETA released a statement saying they had no involvement. But, as it turns out, the perpetrator, who was arrested on the spot, happens to have ties to the animal rights organization.
Upon hearing this news, Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian took to her blog to publicly announce she was dropping PETA from the list of non-profits she supports.
"Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior," the 27-year-old wrote Monday. "I've been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me. As you all know, I don't condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions -- I personally don't wear fur but that doesn't mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them."
"I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week's incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!"
"We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."
Khloe posed nude for PETA in 2008 in one of their signature "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" ad campaigns.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite