Khloe Kardashian Drops PETA After Kim's Flour-Bombing Incident
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Hours following Kim Kardashian's flour bombing incident, PETA released a statement saying they had no involvement. But, as it turns out, the perpetrator, who was arrested on the spot, happens to have ties to the animal rights organization.
Upon hearing this news, Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian took to her blog to publicly announce she was dropping PETA from the list of non-profits she supports.
"Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior," the 27-year-old wrote Monday. "I've been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me. As you all know, I don't condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions -- I personally don't wear fur but that doesn't mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them."
"I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week's incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!"
"We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."
Khloe posed nude for PETA in 2008 in one of their signature "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" ad campaigns.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite