Khloe Kardashian Drops PETA After Kim's Flour-Bombing Incident
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Hours following Kim Kardashian's flour bombing incident, PETA released a statement saying they had no involvement. But, as it turns out, the perpetrator, who was arrested on the spot, happens to have ties to the animal rights organization.
Upon hearing this news, Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian took to her blog to publicly announce she was dropping PETA from the list of non-profits she supports.
"Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior," the 27-year-old wrote Monday. "I've been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me. As you all know, I don't condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions -- I personally don't wear fur but that doesn't mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them."
"I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week's incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!"
"We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."
Khloe posed nude for PETA in 2008 in one of their signature "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" ad campaigns.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite