Khloe Kardashian Drops PETA After Kim's Flour-Bombing Incident
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Retna/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
Hours following Kim Kardashian's flour bombing incident, PETA released a statement saying they had no involvement. But, as it turns out, the perpetrator, who was arrested on the spot, happens to have ties to the animal rights organization.
Upon hearing this news, Kim's younger sister Khloe Kardashian took to her blog to publicly announce she was dropping PETA from the list of non-profits she supports.
"Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior," the 27-year-old wrote Monday. "I've been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me. As you all know, I don't condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions -- I personally don't wear fur but that doesn't mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them."
"I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week's incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!"
"We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."
Khloe posed nude for PETA in 2008 in one of their signature "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" ad campaigns.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite