Khloe Kardashian, French Montana get matching watches at New York jewelry store
- Photo: @rafaelloandco/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Devone Byrd/Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: JD4/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: KCD/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: @KhloeKardashian/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: @privategg/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram11 of 13
- Photo: @simon_huck/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
A perfect match! After being separated for several days because of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's big European wedding, Khloe Kardashian and her own rapper beau, French Montana, reunited in New York City, where they hit a local jewelry store together on May 27.
The 29-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star -- fresh off her trip to France and Italy -- looked slim in ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top as she and her boyfriend browsed the goods at Rafaello & Co. "They were very upbeat and happy," a source tells Us Weekly of the pair.
Before leaving, the duo picked out matching his-and-her gold watches, which they proudly showed off while posing with store owner Gabriel Jacobs for a picture. Jacobs later shared the shot on his Twitter account, calling them the "newest power couple."
Indeed, Kardashian and the Moroccan-born hip hop star have been painting the town all sorts of red ever since hooking up earlier this year following her split from estranged husband Lamar Odom. They spent Memorial Day weekend apart, however, as the reality star was abroad to see her sister Kim say "I do."
Prior to that, the couple visited Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., where Kardashian posed with Marvel superheroes including Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Captain America. "Khloe was there with French Montana and a group of friends," a source told Us. "They had a blast and wanted to meet and take pics with every superhero in the park!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite