Khloe Kardashian gets braces at age 28
- Photo: Courtesy of Dr Kevin Sands/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apo
Khloe Kardashian is grinning from ear to ear after getting braces on May 9. Thanks to Kevin B. Sands, DDS, the 28-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star got invisaligns to straighten her teeth.
"Thank you Dr. Sands for being the best dentist ever! If only we could all be put to sleep like [my husband Lamar Odom]," the reality star joked on Twitter. "Maybe next time!" Sands tweeted a picture with Kardashian May 10 and said it's "always a pleasure to have her and Lamar visit!"
Kardashian isn't the first celebrity to get braces later in life. Faith Hill, Tom Cruise, Gwen Stefani and Fantasia Barrino have each visited the orthodontist to straighten their teeth after becoming famous.
In addition to perfecting her smile, Kardashian is also hoping to change another aspect of her appearance: her arms. "They are the first place I'll gain weight and the last of the weight to go," she says in the June issue of Redbook. "I'm insecure about them, but there are ways to disguise them. I've learned to invest in cute cardigans. There are so many sheer and crocheted ones that are airy and you can still wear them with a little sundress."
The former "X Factor" co-host recently lost more than 20 pounds after modifying her diet and fitness routine. "I decided about six months ago to eat better and try to exercise regularly," she tells the magazine. "I love food. I'm never going to stop going out to dinner or enjoying a piece of birthday cake because I'm on a constant diet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite