Khloe Kardashian gets braces at age 28
- Photo: Courtesy of Dr Kevin Sands/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Khloe Kardashian is grinning from ear to ear after getting braces on May 9. Thanks to Kevin B. Sands, DDS, the 28-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star got invisaligns to straighten her teeth.
"Thank you Dr. Sands for being the best dentist ever! If only we could all be put to sleep like [my husband Lamar Odom]," the reality star joked on Twitter. "Maybe next time!" Sands tweeted a picture with Kardashian May 10 and said it's "always a pleasure to have her and Lamar visit!"
Kardashian isn't the first celebrity to get braces later in life. Faith Hill, Tom Cruise, Gwen Stefani and Fantasia Barrino have each visited the orthodontist to straighten their teeth after becoming famous.
In addition to perfecting her smile, Kardashian is also hoping to change another aspect of her appearance: her arms. "They are the first place I'll gain weight and the last of the weight to go," she says in the June issue of Redbook. "I'm insecure about them, but there are ways to disguise them. I've learned to invest in cute cardigans. There are so many sheer and crocheted ones that are airy and you can still wear them with a little sundress."
The former "X Factor" co-host recently lost more than 20 pounds after modifying her diet and fitness routine. "I decided about six months ago to eat better and try to exercise regularly," she tells the magazine. "I love food. I'm never going to stop going out to dinner or enjoying a piece of birthday cake because I'm on a constant diet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite