Khloe Kardashian gets braces at age 28
- Photo: Courtesy of Dr Kevin Sands/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the WeddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Khloe Kardashian is grinning from ear to ear after getting braces on May 9. Thanks to Kevin B. Sands, DDS, the 28-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star got invisaligns to straighten her teeth.
"Thank you Dr. Sands for being the best dentist ever! If only we could all be put to sleep like [my husband Lamar Odom]," the reality star joked on Twitter. "Maybe next time!" Sands tweeted a picture with Kardashian May 10 and said it's "always a pleasure to have her and Lamar visit!"
Kardashian isn't the first celebrity to get braces later in life. Faith Hill, Tom Cruise, Gwen Stefani and Fantasia Barrino have each visited the orthodontist to straighten their teeth after becoming famous.
In addition to perfecting her smile, Kardashian is also hoping to change another aspect of her appearance: her arms. "They are the first place I'll gain weight and the last of the weight to go," she says in the June issue of Redbook. "I'm insecure about them, but there are ways to disguise them. I've learned to invest in cute cardigans. There are so many sheer and crocheted ones that are airy and you can still wear them with a little sundress."
The former "X Factor" co-host recently lost more than 20 pounds after modifying her diet and fitness routine. "I decided about six months ago to eat better and try to exercise regularly," she tells the magazine. "I love food. I'm never going to stop going out to dinner or enjoying a piece of birthday cake because I'm on a constant diet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite