Khloe Kardashian Hosts Kim's Last-Minute Engagement Party
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: CC/COA/Capital/Retna Digital9 of 17
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures14 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures15 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Kim Kardashian hasn't wasted any time since Kris Humphries popped the question in May.
In fact, the 30-year-old reality star's little sister Khloe, 26, helped organize a last-minute engagement party for the twosome this past Thursday.
"We obviously move really fast in my family," Khloe told Us Weekly during the NIVEA Challenge in Bel Air, Calif. Sunday. "We're so crazy busy, and Kris was going back to Minnesota to be with his family. We were trying to find a day where the two fiancees could be there with all of us. On Monday, we realized that Thursday was open, so I was like, 'Am I really going to throw a party on Thursday?'"
To help organize the get-together, Khloe called upon party planner Sharon Sachs, who oversaw the E! star's wedding to Lamar Odom in 2009.
"She did my wedding in nine days, so I was like, 'You can put together an engagement party in three days!'" Khloe laughed. "It was really fun."
Nearly 50 close friends and family members attended the celebration, including several friends who hadn't yet met the New Jersey Nets player, 26.
"Everybody had the best time and got along," Khloe told Us. "It was so sweet see everyone hang out with each other."
The following night, the family flew to Las Vegas to celebrate Khloe's birthday at Sugar Factory American Brasserie and Chateau Nightclub & Gardens.
"We're excited about having downtime," Khloe told Us of her summer plans. "We're excited to do normal family stuff with no cameras documenting it."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite