Khloe Kardashian: I Feel 'Pressure' to Be a 'Great Wife' to Lamar Odom
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/FOX/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
All eyes may be on Khloe Kardashian and her husband of three years, Lamar Odom -- especially as they begin fertility treatments to conceive their first child -- but the reality star admits that she pays little attention to the chatter surrounding their high-profile union.
Still, Kardashian, 27, tells Oprah Winfrey in a new clip from Oprah's "Next Chapter" that she feels pressure to make Odom, 32, happy.
"I don't feel the pressure by outsiders. I'm not someone who's easily influenced by the public," Kardashian says in the candid interview airing Sunday. "This is my marriage, my real life. I feel pressure from myself to be a great wife."
Tying the knot in 2009 after a quick, month-long courtship, Kardashian and her NBA player hubby recently "pulled the plug" on their E! reality series, "Khloe & Lamar" to focus on starting a family. Something Kardashian tells Winfrey she's eager to do to do to quell the incessant media speculation as to when she'll finally become a mom. "Even my grandmother will text me [after hearing a false story]: 'You're having twins?' I'm like 'Not yet, I'm sorry!'" Kardashian says with a laugh.
To that end, Kardashian recently began fertility treatments at a Los Angeles clinic. "She's finally doing this because she has the time now that she's in L.A. full-time again," an insider told Us of Kardashian, who moved back to L.A. when her husband was dropped from the Dallas Mavericks.
"They really want to have a baby and are trying everything," adds another source.
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday at 8 pm. (EST) on OWN.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite