Khloe Kardashian: I Feel 'Pressure' to Be a 'Great Wife' to Lamar Odom
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/FOX/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
All eyes may be on Khloe Kardashian and her husband of three years, Lamar Odom -- especially as they begin fertility treatments to conceive their first child -- but the reality star admits that she pays little attention to the chatter surrounding their high-profile union.
Still, Kardashian, 27, tells Oprah Winfrey in a new clip from Oprah's "Next Chapter" that she feels pressure to make Odom, 32, happy.
"I don't feel the pressure by outsiders. I'm not someone who's easily influenced by the public," Kardashian says in the candid interview airing Sunday. "This is my marriage, my real life. I feel pressure from myself to be a great wife."
Tying the knot in 2009 after a quick, month-long courtship, Kardashian and her NBA player hubby recently "pulled the plug" on their E! reality series, "Khloe & Lamar" to focus on starting a family. Something Kardashian tells Winfrey she's eager to do to do to quell the incessant media speculation as to when she'll finally become a mom. "Even my grandmother will text me [after hearing a false story]: 'You're having twins?' I'm like 'Not yet, I'm sorry!'" Kardashian says with a laugh.
To that end, Kardashian recently began fertility treatments at a Los Angeles clinic. "She's finally doing this because she has the time now that she's in L.A. full-time again," an insider told Us of Kardashian, who moved back to L.A. when her husband was dropped from the Dallas Mavericks.
"They really want to have a baby and are trying everything," adds another source.
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday at 8 pm. (EST) on OWN.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite