Khloe Kardashian: I Feel 'Pressure' to Be a 'Great Wife' to Lamar Odom
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: FPA/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/FOX/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
All eyes may be on Khloe Kardashian and her husband of three years, Lamar Odom -- especially as they begin fertility treatments to conceive their first child -- but the reality star admits that she pays little attention to the chatter surrounding their high-profile union.
Still, Kardashian, 27, tells Oprah Winfrey in a new clip from Oprah's "Next Chapter" that she feels pressure to make Odom, 32, happy.
"I don't feel the pressure by outsiders. I'm not someone who's easily influenced by the public," Kardashian says in the candid interview airing Sunday. "This is my marriage, my real life. I feel pressure from myself to be a great wife."
Tying the knot in 2009 after a quick, month-long courtship, Kardashian and her NBA player hubby recently "pulled the plug" on their E! reality series, "Khloe & Lamar" to focus on starting a family. Something Kardashian tells Winfrey she's eager to do to do to quell the incessant media speculation as to when she'll finally become a mom. "Even my grandmother will text me [after hearing a false story]: 'You're having twins?' I'm like 'Not yet, I'm sorry!'" Kardashian says with a laugh.
To that end, Kardashian recently began fertility treatments at a Los Angeles clinic. "She's finally doing this because she has the time now that she's in L.A. full-time again," an insider told Us of Kardashian, who moved back to L.A. when her husband was dropped from the Dallas Mavericks.
"They really want to have a baby and are trying everything," adds another source.
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday at 8 pm. (EST) on OWN.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite