Khloe Kardashian: 'I'll have to take hormones' to get pregnant
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
Khloe Kardashian is not like her sisters Kim and Kourtney. For starters, she's doesn't have the same body shape, she's married and she has fertility struggles -- but those differences have made her a strong person.
"I'm confident in who I am. I've always known that I'm not Kim and I'm not Kourtney -- I've always been OK with that," the 28-year-old reality star tells the June issue of Cosmopolitan U.K. about her body image. "I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and soul. But it's made me stronger. I've gained another level of confidence."
Though sister Kourtney, 34, is mom to son Mason, 3, and Penelope, 10 months, with boyfriend Scott Disick, and Kim, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, Khloe has publicly struggled getting pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
"I just wanted to be, 'Hey, let's have a baby,' and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star admits. "But it won't be. I'll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don't feel the urgency to have one this very moment."
Instead, she's looking forward to welcoming Kim's boyfriend and their future child into the Kardashian family. It was no secret that Khloe was never a huge fan of Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, but she gets along much better with West.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," she says. "Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us."
The full interview appears in the June issue of British Cosmopolitan, on sale May 2 (also available in digital edition).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite