Khloe Kardashian: 'I'll have to take hormones' to get pregnant
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Khloe Kardashian is not like her sisters Kim and Kourtney. For starters, she's doesn't have the same body shape, she's married and she has fertility struggles -- but those differences have made her a strong person.
"I'm confident in who I am. I've always known that I'm not Kim and I'm not Kourtney -- I've always been OK with that," the 28-year-old reality star tells the June issue of Cosmopolitan U.K. about her body image. "I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and soul. But it's made me stronger. I've gained another level of confidence."
Though sister Kourtney, 34, is mom to son Mason, 3, and Penelope, 10 months, with boyfriend Scott Disick, and Kim, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, Khloe has publicly struggled getting pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
"I just wanted to be, 'Hey, let's have a baby,' and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star admits. "But it won't be. I'll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don't feel the urgency to have one this very moment."
Instead, she's looking forward to welcoming Kim's boyfriend and their future child into the Kardashian family. It was no secret that Khloe was never a huge fan of Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, but she gets along much better with West.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," she says. "Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us."
The full interview appears in the June issue of British Cosmopolitan, on sale May 2 (also available in digital edition).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite