Khloe Kardashian: 'I'll have to take hormones' to get pregnant
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Khloe Kardashian is not like her sisters Kim and Kourtney. For starters, she's doesn't have the same body shape, she's married and she has fertility struggles -- but those differences have made her a strong person.
"I'm confident in who I am. I've always known that I'm not Kim and I'm not Kourtney -- I've always been OK with that," the 28-year-old reality star tells the June issue of Cosmopolitan U.K. about her body image. "I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and soul. But it's made me stronger. I've gained another level of confidence."
Though sister Kourtney, 34, is mom to son Mason, 3, and Penelope, 10 months, with boyfriend Scott Disick, and Kim, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, Khloe has publicly struggled getting pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
"I just wanted to be, 'Hey, let's have a baby,' and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star admits. "But it won't be. I'll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don't feel the urgency to have one this very moment."
Instead, she's looking forward to welcoming Kim's boyfriend and their future child into the Kardashian family. It was no secret that Khloe was never a huge fan of Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, but she gets along much better with West.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," she says. "Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us."
The full interview appears in the June issue of British Cosmopolitan, on sale May 2 (also available in digital edition).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite