Khloe Kardashian: 'I'll have to take hormones' to get pregnant
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brian To/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: VM/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Khloe Kardashian is not like her sisters Kim and Kourtney. For starters, she's doesn't have the same body shape, she's married and she has fertility struggles -- but those differences have made her a strong person.
"I'm confident in who I am. I've always known that I'm not Kim and I'm not Kourtney -- I've always been OK with that," the 28-year-old reality star tells the June issue of Cosmopolitan U.K. about her body image. "I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and soul. But it's made me stronger. I've gained another level of confidence."
Though sister Kourtney, 34, is mom to son Mason, 3, and Penelope, 10 months, with boyfriend Scott Disick, and Kim, 32, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, Khloe has publicly struggled getting pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
"I just wanted to be, 'Hey, let's have a baby,' and we would just have one. Kourtney did. And I wish that was the way for me," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star admits. "But it won't be. I'll have to take hormones. I do want to have a baby, but I don't feel the urgency to have one this very moment."
Instead, she's looking forward to welcoming Kim's boyfriend and their future child into the Kardashian family. It was no secret that Khloe was never a huge fan of Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, but she gets along much better with West.
"I think Kanye knows how to deal with Kim really well. Because we've known him for so long, he'll come to us if he wants advice on a birthday present or something. I like that," she says. "Kris wouldn't even talk to us. I love that with Kanye we have that friendship. Because when you're with one of us you're with all of us."
The full interview appears in the June issue of British Cosmopolitan, on sale May 2 (also available in digital edition).
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite