Khloe Kardashian: 'I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Khloe Kardashian announced she has stopped trying to conform to critics' standard of beauty, especially when it comes to her fluctuating weight.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is frequently the member of the family hit with the most criticism about her looks, but the 28-year-old is now brushing off any negative comments thrown her way, thanks to her newfound confidence.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Kardashian talks candidly about her image, and how she's come to terms with what people think.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She explains, "A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. ... I realized: 'Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way.'"
Kardashian recently increased her workout regimen to prepare for her first stint as a TV emcee when she co-hosted on Season 3 of "The X Factor," which wrapped in December.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite