Khloe Kardashian: 'I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier'Related: Khloe Kardashian
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Ratings: CBS Tops 2012-2013 Season; NBC Narrows Gap; Fox Takes Biggest HitMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 1:50:26 PM
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 1:28:37 PM
- CMT Orders More 'Dog and Beth'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:42:36 PM
- Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctorMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 12:23:05 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3
Khloe Kardashian announced she has stopped trying to conform to critics' standard of beauty, especially when it comes to her fluctuating weight.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is frequently the member of the family hit with the most criticism about her looks, but the 28-year-old is now brushing off any negative comments thrown her way, thanks to her newfound confidence.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Kardashian talks candidly about her image, and how she's come to terms with what people think.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She explains, "A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. ... I realized: 'Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way.'"
Kardashian recently increased her workout regimen to prepare for her first stint as a TV emcee when she co-hosted on Season 3 of "The X Factor," which wrapped in December.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite