Khloe Kardashian: 'I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Khloe Kardashian announced she has stopped trying to conform to critics' standard of beauty, especially when it comes to her fluctuating weight.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is frequently the member of the family hit with the most criticism about her looks, but the 28-year-old is now brushing off any negative comments thrown her way, thanks to her newfound confidence.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Kardashian talks candidly about her image, and how she's come to terms with what people think.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She explains, "A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. ... I realized: 'Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way.'"
Kardashian recently increased her workout regimen to prepare for her first stint as a TV emcee when she co-hosted on Season 3 of "The X Factor," which wrapped in December.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Demands
From Crowd Ignite