Khloe Kardashian: 'I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: SBCH/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
Khloe Kardashian announced she has stopped trying to conform to critics' standard of beauty, especially when it comes to her fluctuating weight.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is frequently the member of the family hit with the most criticism about her looks, but the 28-year-old is now brushing off any negative comments thrown her way, thanks to her newfound confidence.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, Kardashian talks candidly about her image, and how she's come to terms with what people think.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
She explains, "A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. ... I realized: 'Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty? I think I'm beautiful either way.'"
Kardashian recently increased her workout regimen to prepare for her first stint as a TV emcee when she co-hosted on Season 3 of "The X Factor," which wrapped in December.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite