Khloe Kardashian: Kanye West Doesn't Want to Be the 'Only Guy' at Kim's Baby Shower
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 19
- Photo: Apega/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter; Nick Ut/AP/.7 of 19
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter8 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP; AP; @KylieJenner/.9 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI14 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI15 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI17 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Girls only? Not for the Kardashian clan! While talking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show on May 31, Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner revealed who's on the guest list for Kim's baby shower, planned for Sunday, June 2 in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Although the party will be an-all girls brunch, towards the end of the party, Kim's boyfriend, Kanye West, will indeed be making an appearance.
"It’s girls, but Kanye will come at the end,” Khloe explained. “I said I want Rob [Kardashian] to be there the whole time because I feel bad he’s like left out of all this stuff. So I said come the whole time, but I don’t know if he is."
"I think Scott and Lamar might bring Kanye at the end, because Kanye feels it’s a little weird if he’s the only guy," Khloe said.
As Us Weekly previously reported, Beyonce and Fergie were also among the list of shower invitees, with guests receiving music boxes with twirling ballerinas as the invitations.
While a source told Us that "Kim is not scared at all and has no fears" about giving birth, Jenner told Seacrest that she's feeling anxiety for her daughter.
"I’m really, truthfully nervous about Kim giving birth and getting through this whole baby thing," she revealed. "That, for me, I’m excited and anxious at the same time … but all the stuff that’s been going through our lives … there’s so much going on. It’s so layered and complicated."
Viewers will find out the gender of Kim, 32, and West's baby on the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" premiere, which airs Sunday, June 2, at 9 p.m. EST on E!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite