Khloe Kardashian: Kanye West Doesn't Want to Be the 'Only Guy' at Kim's Baby Shower
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 19
- Photo: Apega/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter; Nick Ut/AP/.7 of 19
- Photo: @KylieJenner/Twitter8 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP; AP; @KylieJenner/.9 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI14 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI15 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI16 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI17 of 19
- Photo: JAXN RAAK/GSI18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Girls only? Not for the Kardashian clan! While talking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show on May 31, Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner revealed who's on the guest list for Kim's baby shower, planned for Sunday, June 2 in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Although the party will be an-all girls brunch, towards the end of the party, Kim's boyfriend, Kanye West, will indeed be making an appearance.
"It’s girls, but Kanye will come at the end,” Khloe explained. “I said I want Rob [Kardashian] to be there the whole time because I feel bad he’s like left out of all this stuff. So I said come the whole time, but I don’t know if he is."
"I think Scott and Lamar might bring Kanye at the end, because Kanye feels it’s a little weird if he’s the only guy," Khloe said.
As Us Weekly previously reported, Beyonce and Fergie were also among the list of shower invitees, with guests receiving music boxes with twirling ballerinas as the invitations.
While a source told Us that "Kim is not scared at all and has no fears" about giving birth, Jenner told Seacrest that she's feeling anxiety for her daughter.
"I’m really, truthfully nervous about Kim giving birth and getting through this whole baby thing," she revealed. "That, for me, I’m excited and anxious at the same time … but all the stuff that’s been going through our lives … there’s so much going on. It’s so layered and complicated."
Viewers will find out the gender of Kim, 32, and West's baby on the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" premiere, which airs Sunday, June 2, at 9 p.m. EST on E!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite