Khloe Kardashian: Kim and Kanye West Dating Is an Easy Transition
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
On Sunday, "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen asked the Khloe and Lamar star about Kim's recent jaunt in New York with her new hip-hop star beau, and her outlook remained on the positive side.
"We've known Kanye for like nine years, and we had a double-triple-foursome date," Khloe, 27, remarked about their recent group public outing. "He's great with the family, but again we've known him for so long. It's not like some stranger getting into a hurricane."
On Saturday, the new duo, dubbed "Kimye" for short, were spotted browsing the racks at Balenciaga, enjoying ice cream from Van Leeuwen and having dinner at Spice Market with Kardashian's family. Earlier this month, the longtime pals took their romance public in the Big Apple when they grabbed lunch at Serafina and shopped at various New York stores.
When compared to how she felt about Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, Khloe's attitude about Kanye, 34, is a complete 180. And while she admitted to being "rubbed the wrong way" with the NBA star, Khloe is already expecting more positive things from her 31-year-old sister's new relationship.
"I don't think it's serious. I think it's too soon," she explained to Cohen. "But because they've been friends for so long, it's just so easy and that's something I love seeing for Kim - the easiness and how happy she is. And it's just more of a great friendship and friendships make the best relationships."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite