Khloe Kardashian: Kim and Kanye West Dating Is an Easy TransitionRelated: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 7 Characters You Are Likely to Encounter at the Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:39:23 PM
- Marriage Struggles to Stand a Short Test of Time in 'I Give It a Year' Trailer (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:26:02 PM
- Danielle Bradbery crowned winner of the VoiceMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 6:19:35 PM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
On Sunday, "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen asked the Khloe and Lamar star about Kim's recent jaunt in New York with her new hip-hop star beau, and her outlook remained on the positive side.
"We've known Kanye for like nine years, and we had a double-triple-foursome date," Khloe, 27, remarked about their recent group public outing. "He's great with the family, but again we've known him for so long. It's not like some stranger getting into a hurricane."
On Saturday, the new duo, dubbed "Kimye" for short, were spotted browsing the racks at Balenciaga, enjoying ice cream from Van Leeuwen and having dinner at Spice Market with Kardashian's family. Earlier this month, the longtime pals took their romance public in the Big Apple when they grabbed lunch at Serafina and shopped at various New York stores.
When compared to how she felt about Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, Khloe's attitude about Kanye, 34, is a complete 180. And while she admitted to being "rubbed the wrong way" with the NBA star, Khloe is already expecting more positive things from her 31-year-old sister's new relationship.
"I don't think it's serious. I think it's too soon," she explained to Cohen. "But because they've been friends for so long, it's just so easy and that's something I love seeing for Kim - the easiness and how happy she is. And it's just more of a great friendship and friendships make the best relationships."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite