Khloe Kardashian: Kim and Kanye West Dating Is an Easy Transition
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
On Sunday, "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen asked the Khloe and Lamar star about Kim's recent jaunt in New York with her new hip-hop star beau, and her outlook remained on the positive side.
"We've known Kanye for like nine years, and we had a double-triple-foursome date," Khloe, 27, remarked about their recent group public outing. "He's great with the family, but again we've known him for so long. It's not like some stranger getting into a hurricane."
On Saturday, the new duo, dubbed "Kimye" for short, were spotted browsing the racks at Balenciaga, enjoying ice cream from Van Leeuwen and having dinner at Spice Market with Kardashian's family. Earlier this month, the longtime pals took their romance public in the Big Apple when they grabbed lunch at Serafina and shopped at various New York stores.
When compared to how she felt about Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries, Khloe's attitude about Kanye, 34, is a complete 180. And while she admitted to being "rubbed the wrong way" with the NBA star, Khloe is already expecting more positive things from her 31-year-old sister's new relationship.
"I don't think it's serious. I think it's too soon," she explained to Cohen. "But because they've been friends for so long, it's just so easy and that's something I love seeing for Kim - the easiness and how happy she is. And it's just more of a great friendship and friendships make the best relationships."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite