Khloe Kardashian: Kris Humphries is 'gross,' 'delusional,' 'fame hungry'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.12 of 16
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.13 of 16
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.14 of 16
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Nothing's off limits for Khloe! Khloe Kardashian was game for any and all questions while chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday. The 28-year-old reality star didn't flinch when asked about her sister Kim Kardashian's very estranged husband, Kris Humphries. "It just needs to get over already!" Khloe said of Humphries' protracted legal dispute with her sister, 32, to end their brief union. (Either by divorce or annulment.)
"He's, in my opinion, delusional," Khloe sniped of the NBA star's claims that his marriage to Kim was a fraud. "I don't know why he's asking for anything? He's fame-hungry, in my opinion. He wants money ... I just think everything he's doing is so -- it's just gross to me."
Khloe had kinder words for Kanye West, pregnant Kim's current beau -- not to mention Scott Disick, the longtime love to her eldest sister Kourtney. During a round of "Not Plead the Fifth," Cohen asked which of her sister's beaus she'd rather get intimate with. "Who do I want to bone?! I can't bone, they both are having babies with my sisters!"
After Cohen urged her to reply for the sake of the game, she mused, "I'm really proud of Scott right now, I'm really liking Scott, and I've always loved Kanye. But since I've only gone black, I got, like once you go black, you stay there, so …" cracked the reality star, married to Lamar Odom since fall 2009.
Her favorite siblings, by rank? Naming Kim first and Kourtney second, she put her brother, Rob, 25, in dead last, after reading Rob's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" in Us Weekly -- where he named sister Kylie as his "favorite sister." "I hate him right now!" she joked.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite